Saturday, September 22, 2007

Amazing grape tomatoes


It has been a bit dry for gardening this summer, although we have had a decent harvest of this and that. However, the most amazing crop has been grape tomatoes from Pinetree Garden seeds. They just keep producing more and more and they are incredibly tasty. I would rate them among the best tomatoes we have ever grown. I keep a big bowl on the kitchen counter and it slowly empties as if gremlins or perhaps borrowers were helping themselves...but, nope, it is just kids and me too. They are so darned good.

2 comments:

Windyridge said...

These are beautiful! Mouthwatering really.

threecollie said...

Thanks WR, they are really, really good. And they just keep coming. I picked a mess yesterday and there are still a LOT of them out there. I like your blog BTW